As we implement teaching and learning in the online learning environment you may consider using some existing digital content.
Alternative sources for academic material include:
- Course Resources is AUT’s platform for sharing readings and media resources with your students. For training and support see the online guide or contact your Liaison Librarian.
- Kanopy is a national service providing an archive of television programmes and films available on demand.
- LinkedIn Learning hosts thousands of training and instructional videos on software and skills.
- There are many external providers that offer free tutorial videos and courses. Khan Academy is particularly strong in basic maths, computing, and science. Futurelearn, Coursera, and EdX are our recommended MOOCs platforms.
- Please check permissions before using any digital content. AUT Library has published information on what you can legally share with students in an online environment. The copyright rules around sharing course material online with affected students can differ slightly from sharing material in a physical classroom. Please ensure you consult the COVID 19 Copyright Advice for Lecturers guide.
AUT Library Liaison Services can advise on and arrange the purchase of Library resources for your teaching programmes.